- Our YPD has scheduled several events that are not just for our youth. Please click here to see the events that our adult departments are asked to be a part of! We are still YOUNG AT HEART!
CONGRESS OF CHRISTIAN EDUCATION
- The Congress of Christian Education's Calendar of Events for 2018 is now available. You may visit the CCE page by clicking on the Congress tab and select "Yearly Calendar" or you may click here to be redirected to the calendar.
- Congress Registrations are still being accepted. The registration fee for the year is $180.
- Listed here are the classes that are available for the Saturday workshops.
- The Ellen P. Lett Memorial Banquet will be on Saturday, May 11 at 6:30PM. Tickets are $25/person and each church is asked to support by purchasing 10 tickets.
- The District Congress Annual Session is May 6-10 at The Baptist Center. A list of classes being offered can be found here.
- Congratulations to two NEW staff members: Sister Diane Jackson (Mt. Pilgrim) will serve as the Assistant Correspondence Secretary and Sister Ernestine Redmond (New Birth) will serve as a District Missionary.
- Minister's Wives and Widows Spring Luncheon will be Saturday, April 27 at Englewood Baptist Church beginning at 12:00PM. The guest speaker will be Sister Terri Marshall (St. John Divine Baptist Church).
YOUNG PEOPLE'S DEPARTMENT
- The YPD has several upcoming events. Click here for more information.