Below are the classes that will be available for the Winter Institute (February 4, 11, 18 and 25, 2019) being held at First Baptist Church of Warrington beginning at 6:00PM.
- Survey of the Old Testament (COPP Phase I course) - Rev. Terry Alexander, Facilitator
- Synoptic Gospels (COPP Phase II course) - Dr. Tyler V. Hardeman, Facilitator
- Christian Stewardship (COPP Phase II course) - Rev. Willie W. Demps, Sr., Facilitator
- Foundation of Christian Ethics (COPP Phase IV course) - Rev. Donna Crosby, Facilitator
- Doctrine of Salvation - Rev. J. L. Savage, Facilitator
- Intro to Discipleship - Pastor Carl E. Reeves, Facilitator
Please take note fees are as follows:
- Churches with more than 100 members - $200
- Churches with less than 100 members - $100
- Individual registration - $20
- Frank Lloyd Banquet tickets - $20/ticket (10 tickets per church)
Please send your registration and fee to: P.O. Box 6601 | Pensacola, FL 32513
For more information, please contact Dea. Herman Arrington at 251-979-5992 or any officer and member of the FWFBDA Laymen, Ushers and Choirs Movement. Thank you for your attention and cooperation.
Dea. Herman Arrington - President
Min. Donna Crosby - Dean